For information related to visa requirements to enter Australia please consult the Australian Government website: http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/event-organisers-participants/.
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below then you may be eligible for an eVisitor on-line visa. Please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/evisitor-online-applications.aspx
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom – British Citizen
- Vatican City (Holy See).
Please note that you should apply for your visa at least 6-8 weeks before your intended date of travel to Australia (or two weeks for online applications) as visa processing times may vary. QIP 2015 will not refund registration fees due to visa issues.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to enter Australia please e-mail the QIP2015 Conference Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please provide in your e-mail:
- country of passport
- passport number
- current country of residence
- date of birth
- last name (as it appears in passport)
- first and middle names (in full)
- conference registration confirmation number
- contact details(ie, email, telephone, address)
- the required delivery method for invitation letter (e-mail, fax, air-mail)
- will you present a talk or poster at QIP2015? if yes, please provide your talk/poster title.
Invitation letters will be sent to to you within five (working) days of receiving your request. Please indicate in your request if you require your invitation to be sent to you by e-mail, fax or by air mail. You will need to register for the conference before your request for an invitation letter can be processed.
No invitation letter will be issued until your registration has been completed, paid in full and confirmed.